Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Hippy Trio

-
Do you ever have left over peices from your chipboard? This had circles and I looked at it and thought what a perfect frame for images. So I grabbed my Bold Bright Craft Spots and started to play!

Then I first punched the 1 1/4" circle punch - to make the circle portion - then the scallop to get the open scallop frame around the circles -

I used my Cropodile to punch the holes in the chipboard for the brads....

Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Just So Hippy, Birthday Greetings from SU
Cardstock & Ink: K&C, Regal Rose, Real Red, basic Black
Accessories: Chipboard, corner rounder, 1 3/8, 1 1/4 circle punches, Circle Fire Brads, Cropodile, Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Pack, Black Marker, COPICS


THANK YOU for looking! HAVE A HIPPY DAY! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a neat idea. It came out really nice.

Christi Flores said...

What an awesome idea! I'll bet that's a thick card!! LOL It's adorable!!

Tracy said...

I always save interesting pieces of packaging meaning to turn it into something crafty but never get to it!!! A plus to you, I love what you did with it and made it reusable as well. Great idea.

Tracy in AR

Anonymous said...

WOW! I love that! Why does my brain block creative things like that! TOO cute!!!

Rochelle W said...

Super cute Chris. What a great idea. I love the colors.

Lauri said...

Great idea! I always hate not using those leftover parts and pieces!