Wednesday, June 4, 2008

It is sketch challenge day on Splitcoast Stampers! Todays sketch is here.

I used the Fresh Cuts stamp set for the Stampin' Up! June promotion. You can view it by clicking on the highlighted area. It is gorgeous and I would be happy to order it for you- with direct shipping! E-mail me at adickinson@wi.rr.com. if you have a demonstrator, please call that person.

This is what I did to make this card - the Old Olive leaf border - I stamped on Blush Blossom cardstock in Old Olive ink . Then I used the white gel pen to highlight the center portion of each leaf. The berries I colored with a rose gel pen. I cut it out and matted it on black cardstock.

Here are the rest of the details: - ALL STAMPIN' Up!
Stamp Set: Fresh Cuts, Hugs & WIshes
Cardstock: Prints Pack DP, Old Olive, Blush Blossom, Purely Pomegranite, basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, Pretties Kit, Giga Scallop punch, Coluzzle, White Gel Pen, Hlaze Gel Pens, Photo corner punch, Dimensionals, mini glue dots.


Thank you for looking. Your comments are such a great encouragement to me and I appreciate them.

3 comments:

Christi Flores said...

This is gorgeous!! My set should be here sometime today. I am SOOOO excited!!

Anonymous said...

I love your creativity! Very pretty card! I have to get this set now!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful!