Each week, I try to give us a challenge that will use things we have lying around our stamp rooms or homes! With a constant flow of new things coming out, I tend to forget about the other things I have and they quickly become clutter!
This weeks, Belli Challenge is to make a project with a NEW STAMPS (use any new stamps that you haven't inked up yet) or TIME theme (new year, new time for us all)
1. Anyone Can Play! Spread the Word! :)
2. Make a completed project with the NEW STAMPS (use any new stamps that you haven't inked up yet) or TIME theme (new year, new time for us all) THEME
3. Share the link here in the comments linking to my Blog and CBC49. When you post to Splitcoaststampers or Paper Craft Planet or to your Blog, be sure and put CBC49 as the KEYWORD and mention of the challenge - with a link!
4. I will do a drawing and the person whose name I draw will be a BELLI GUEST DESIGNER the second week of February!
5. Deadline for entry is Tuesday evening 7 p.m. Central time.
Last week's winner was ddsdoubles- check her FABULOUS birthday project out HERE. Be sure to leave her some LOVE! :)
Have you ever had a night you did NOT feel like stamping? Well, I was there when I made this card, but was able to pull it out and create something I am happy with. I bought Melanie Muenchinger's stamp set "A Year of Flowers" in November and hadn't had an opportunity to use it, so that was the first one I grabbed! Much to my shame (shhhh don't tell my sweetie) I have several UNUSED NEW stamp sets!
Here are the details for this project:
Stamp Set: Melanie Muenchinger's A Year of Flowers, Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, A True Friend
Ink: Espresso Adirondack, Copics
Cardstock: Basic Black, Yoyo Yellow, Real Red, Old Olive Whisper White,
Accessories: Black Gingham Ribbon, Dew Drops, Paper Snips, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Pack, Nestibilities
Be sure to check out the FABULOUS Belli Challenge Design Team's creations!!! Leave them a comment! We all LOVE to know what you are thinking about what we create. I know it makes me SMILE when you leave me a comment.
I have started a GROUP on the PAPER CRAFT PLANET! I will be listing the challenges there and would love to have you join in the fun there too! I will not be posting the prizes on the group at this time. Any participants you want to be included in the prizes will need to come here to post their links!
Thank you for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!!!!