It is BELLI CHALLENGE day!!!
Each week, I try to give us a challenge that will use things we have lying around our stamp rooms or homes! With a constant flow of new things coming out, I tend to forget about the other things I have and they quickly become clutter!
This weeks, Belli Challenge is to make a project with your UNUSED, NEGLECTED STAMPS (use any well loved stamps that you haven't inked up in a while)
C'mon! You know you have them...remember that stamp set you HAD TO HAVE? You may have used it way back when and now it sits...I know! I have a BUNCH of them! LOL
1. Anyone Can Play! Spread the Word! :)
2. Make a completed project with your UNUSED, NEGLECTED STAMPS (use any well loved stamps that you haven't inked up in a while)
3. Share the link here in the comments linking to my Blog and CBC50. When you post to Splitcoaststampers or Paper Craft Planet or to your Blog, be sure and put CBC50 as the KEYWORD and mention of the challenge - with a link!
4. I will do a drawing and the person whose name I draw will be a BELLI GUEST DESIGNER the second week of February!
5. Deadline for entry is Tuesday evening 7 p.m. Central time.
Last week's winner was Jessica- check her FABULOUS project out HERE. I love the sentiment and live by it too sometimes! LOL Be sure to leave her some LOVE! :)
Now, do not gasp at my project. I am trying to make 10 Christmas cards a month, so I can get them done early. I am even one month ahead! This is February's cards!!! WOOHOO for me! We will see now where I am in March...
Here are the details for this project:
Stamp Set: Holiday Sentiments by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, Pine stamp unknown...
Ink: CRAFT & Classic Chocolate Chip Ink,
Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Ski Slope, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White,
Accessories: Alpine Ribbon, Branch Punch by Martha Steward, Heat Tool, Clear EP, Jumbo Brads, Bling Stickers, Nestiabilities, Lg. Oval Punch, 1 1/4 cirlce inch punch, Rounded Tab Punch, Dimensionals
Be sure to check out the FABULOUS Belli Challenge Design Team's creations!!! Leave them a comment! We all LOVE to know what you are thinking about what we create. I know it makes me SMILE when you leave me a comment.
I have started a GROUP on the PAPER CRAFT PLANET! I will be listing the challenges there and would love to have you join in the fun there too! I will not be posting the prizes on the group at this time. Any participants that want to be included in the prizes will need to come here to post their links!
Thank you for coming by! Have a fabulous day!!!