Friday, April 3, 2009

DAY 3 BLOG HOP, BLOGGERS CHALLENGE AND FUNNY CANDY

HAPPY FRIDAY! We hope you will join us tonight for the Release Party! Here is the link to the forum for the Release Party from 9pm-11pm EST! Hope to see you there! Be sure to join us for the HOP!
I combined the BLOGGERS CHALLENGE with the BLOG HOP and Sandy's Challenge for the Release Party! It is a FUN color challenge - and you can have an opportunity to win a FREE stamp set if you participate! I used the elegant Easter Scripture set for this card...

Be sure to click on the Blogger Challenge Blinkie on the side bar and view everyone's projects! They are sure to wow you! I enjoyed this sketch and I even tried to keep it simple! LOL

You will also want to check out the other Design Team members for their BEAUTIFUL projects for the BLOG HOP!

Courtney

Korin

Deb

and back on the SNSS Blog to wrap it up!

Now something to make you SMILE!

Yesterday, I was sitting in my office doing some stamping and my 4 year old daughter, came into my office holding something behind her back.

She said, "I found candy in a room."

I said, "what kind of candy?"

She said, "Special Candy that is very yummy!"

I said, " Show Mommy, the special candy!"

Sooooo....(see attached picture)

I tried telling her that it wasn't candy, but she didn't believe me! So I grabbed my camera and took this picture...
I hope to see you at the Release Party tonight! Have a FABULOUS DAY!!!!!

Chrissy D

22 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL love moments like that with kids. Great card i love the bright colors.

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Aawww she is too cute! Great card, love your interpretation of the sketch!

:) Marcia

Lisa Somerville said...

Great take on this weeks sketch! Too funny about your little one!

Nikki Bond said...

Love those colors! They really look fabulous together! The special candy story is priceless! I'd love to see herface 15 years from now when you retell that one to her! {SMILES}

Sheryl Dickinson said...

Love the DP on your card--great colors. Your story and daughter are too cute!

Ida said...

Beautiful card. The colors are lovely and the verse is a great one.

Love the pic of your little girl. Coleen did something very similar this week at home only she tried to use her mommy's.

Dani said...

Oh. My. Word. How adorable is your little girl?! That is too funny!

And your card is fabulous too, great job with the sketch!

Betty J Schaub said...

Too cute! But I haven't a clue what she's holding. Am I the only one without a clue????

She's adorable though, so if the blog candy isn't that great, could I have HER instead??? LOL

Barbara said...

What a fabulous idea to put the saying inside the "medallion" portion of the sketch! GREAT card!!

Kathy W said...

like the repeated scallops you used.

Lisa Bohler said...

When moments like this happen with children, how do we keep a straight face? Great story!

Adorable card...LOVE the colors in that DSP, bright, bold and out of sight!

Rachel Hope said...

Lovely card! Love that Marrkech paper! LOL on the Candy :D

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Very pretty Chris! These colors are beautiful together! Wonderful paper! Your daughter is adorable! :D

Danita said...

This is just too funny!!! Major blackmail material for when she grows up!!!

Beautiful card too!!! Love those Marrakech papers you used!!!

Danita

Connie Babbert said...

Too funny! Love your daughter's story...and your card is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture! Hee Hee , now that's some great candy there. Children are wo wonderful


Jody

visionquest2020@msn.com

MJ said...

OMG, is she ever adorable! How cute. Your card is beautiful. Love that sentiment.

Selene Kempton said...

I love the big medalion! This is so beautiful! I love the sponging too.. very cool!

Claudia Perry said...

I love your totally layered circles. That's right down my alley

Cheryl Hirzel said...

(Coffee sprayed)
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
Ha-larious!!!!

(from another 4 year old's mom)

Patrice Pierce said...

These colors look great together! TFS!

Joan Ervin said...

Hey Chris...love your beautiful card and the picture of your DD is precious!!! Kids do and say the funniest things!!!