This week's Belli Challenge was to use your Cello Bags...I was all set had this project set up and realized that this uses the clear envelopes.
I am back with the tutorial. I was all prepared to share it here this morning, but then got a wave of nausea, so I went back to bed. Are you an American Idol fan? I tend to record everything, but then my DVR cut off the show early...ARGH! I missed my favorite! Adam Lambert! But thankfully due to modern technology I found it here - check it out!
I created this little booklet with my new Digi-print Graduation set that is available at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. When you participate in the Belli Challenge this week, you can win this Digi stamp!!!
The instructions for this came from Jill Smith, 2006
Clear Envelope Album
Covers: One piece of cardstock cut into TWO pieces measuring 4 3/4" x 8 1/2". Score each cover piece at 1". Fold completing crease with the bone folder.
Binding: One piece of cardstock measuring 2 1/2" x 4 1/4". Score at 1 1/4", fold, completing crease with the bone folder. (I skipped this portion on my project)
Envelopes: Stampin' Up! Clear Envelopes: 5
Accessories: Brads - Quantity 2 (I used 5), 1/16th hole punch, Bone folder, Sticky Strip
1. Layer Clear Envelopes on each other, one at a time, by lining up the closed ends/ Use the envelope adhesive to stick them to each other. Make sure the envelopes are all the same side up (i.e. side the envelope opens on)
2. Stick the Clear Envelope stack on top of one of the folded flaps of one of the cover cardstock pieces.
3. Place the other cover cardstock piece, folded flap down, on the top of the envelope stack. Use 1/16th punch to punch TWO holes, one from the top and one from the bottom, through BOTH cover pieces and the envelope stack. Insert your brads. (Note: You are creating the look of one of the Post Bound Albums. This will also allow more envelopes to be added to the Clear Envelope Album at a later date.)
4. Attach binding cardstock piece using Sticky Strip, around the folded ends of the Album.
5. Decorate your cover as you wish.
This week, Tootles & Binks is our Sponsor! When you participate be sure to link up with Mr. Linky for your chance to win! Be sure to check out Tootles & Binks website too!
Paula - Challenge Creator
Shell - Challenge Creator
I'll be back in awhile! Have a fabulous day!