Tuesday, April 14, 2009

SPRING BREAK with a SCHOOL THEME!

Good Day! While I was in Pennsylvania last month, Korin and I went to a Scrapbook Retreat. Since I was travelling I hadn't packed any of my normal things, so I used some stamped images she had. I colored this using Copics. I love this image but do not know which company drew it. I am thinking it may have been Stampabilities.
While it is Spring Break here for most schools, we are still doing some school. I have been feeling very unmotivated to get my personal work done. I am ready for some SUNSHINE!!! So if you have some in your corner of the world, would you please send it my way?
Today is Tuesday Tutorial day, but I decided to take the day off. If you have something you want to learn about, let me know!
Thank you for stopping by! Have a blessed day!
Chrissy D

7 comments:

Betty J Schaub said...

too cute. love that pencil can stamp and your coloring.

Christi Flores said...

What a fun card!!!

Ceal said...

I agree with Christi this is a fun card!

Susie Sugar said...

Fantastic card Chrissy love the bright colours perfectxx

Sarah said...

Too cute! Love this card.

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Fun, happy, bright and so well done!

Joan Ervin said...

Your coloring is sooo gorgeous on this, Chris...love the bright, fun colors, too!!!