Friday, September 11, 2009

BLOGGERS CHALLENGE #116 - THINKING OF YOU

Hello! I hope this is finding you having a GREAT day! I personally am glad it is Friday. We have had such a busy week. My weekend is busy too, but it will be nice to have my husband home with me.
When I created this card, I decided to use Christmas paper - I actually just liked the red and the brown and the green combo - but was told it looks a bit too Christmas-sy. The image is a new digital image available at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. I also used the Splitcoast Stampers Sketch #245 as my starting point...

Stamps: Harvest Fruits available at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
Paper: Garden Green, Chocolate CHip, Merry Moments DO
Accessories: Chocolate Taffeta, Dew Drops, Paper Peircing tool, Mat Pack, Dimensionals,
Be sure to check out all of the Bloggers Challenge participants projects by clicking on the link on the sidebar. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!
Chrissy D

16 comments:

Pat Huntoon said...

Pretty Chris - great design!

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful choice of colors - wonderful take on the sketch & challenge!

Rachel Hope said...

Very pretty, love all the rich colors

Ida said...

I think this is lovely and not at all too Christmasy looking. The colors are very pretty together.

Margaret Raburn said...

What a rich looking card! Great layout and beautiful image and coloring!

Basement Stamper said...

great card, love the design of it and the cornucopia is beautiful!

Selene Kempton said...

This is just gorgeous!

Unknown said...

I have to say I don't think it looks overly Christmasy. Great design.

Christi Flores said...

This is beautiful! I love that dp!

Shelly Schmidt said...

You have such a great eye for color and design! i just love this digi set and am going to get it this weekend! I love the sentiments that come with it. TFS

Lisa Bohler said...

What a great way to use Christmas DSP for a fall image! Looks GREAT!

Lori said...

So pretty! Perfect for the challenge.

Kimm BT said...

I love your new stamp set Chrissy!

Nikki Bond said...

Fantastic job coloring this in! Gorgeous card! {SMILES}

Sheryl Dickinson said...

Beautiful card! Love the image!

Connie Babbert said...

Beautiful...your image is wonderful! Awesome card! (And not too Christmasy at all!)