Monday, September 21, 2009

HAPPY FALL -

Hello! I hope you had a great weekend! Ours was a very quiet one. This week, I will be showing you projects from the upcoming FALL KIT that will be available at Creative Cuts and More. This card is Creative Cuts and More's Fancy Frame A7 - I used the Metallic Copper Stardream Bazzill cardstock as my layering and the beautiful fall paper, K & Company patterned paper that comes in this kit! This kit is luxurious, with beautiful rich tones and several shimmery papers. Another gorgeous part of the kit is the variety of silk ribbons and fibers that are included. The colors are stunning and the quality of these hand-dyed silken goodies from The Thread Gatherer is unsurpassed.
The diecuts are VELVET and are a beautiful addition to this kit too. Add to that those buttons - and cardstock for 12 cards and you will have so much fun creating!!!
A few things I used on this card that are not included in this kit, is the stamp set All in A Row retired SU, a sponge, chocolate chip ink, and the Harvest SU rub Ons...
Thanks so much for stopping by! Come back for more cards this week! Have a great day!
Chrissy D

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Making me wish for cooler temps out here!

kc_froglady said...

this also is just fabulous - Fall is my favorite time of year and I am thoroughly enjoying all the changing colors!

Joan Ervin said...

Another beautiful fall card....such gorgeous colors and I love the CC&M die cut card!!!