Thursday, September 3, 2009

Waddle I do? & Sanded Whitewash

With my children doing school, we are home a lot more which means I am back to stamping!!! I love it! I was able to play along yesterday with the Splitcoast Stampers Sketch Challenge and while I was at it - I used Technique Junkies Sanded Whitewash technique from the August newsletter to go along with it.
This is a new release from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps called Waddle I do without You? Isn't it cute!? Here are a few more details on my project...then I am back to stamping some more!

Stamps: Waddle I do without You? Available at sweetnsassystamps.com
Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White, basic Grey
Accessories: Copics, Paper Piercing tool, Mat Pack, Dew Drops, Dimensionals,
Techniques: Sanded White wash
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!
Chrissy D

6 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so cute Chris!!! I love the use of the sanded technique!!! What a wintery looking creation! Gorgeous!!

Sally said...

Adorable card. Really like that sanded technique.

Denise said...

This is just adorable!!! Love the penguin stamp!!!!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Adorable card, Chris! Love the sentiment and the penquin - too cute!

Unknown said...

Super cute. He walking in a winter wonderland.

Ceal said...

Stanley is such a cutie, great card!