Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Autumn Beauty- Stand Alone Card





Hello! I hope in your corner of the world you have sunshine. We have a beautiful fall day here!

I do not recall seeing to many cards using the STAND ALONE technique that was put in the February- March issue from Technique Junkies, so I thought it looked like an interesting technique! The Stand Alone technique was an ONLINE BONUS for all of you subscribers! If you are a Junkie - you can view more in the Art Gallery on the Technique Junkie page for the February- March issue. There are many beautiful projects there!!!

Here are a few more details for you:
Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, Autumn Blessings
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Daisy D's Holly Red
Accessories: Copics, Black Gems, Black and White Gingham
Thanks so much for stopping by!



Chrissy D

3 comments:

Barb g (WV) said...

Wow Chrissy, what a unique design and I have to tell you, I admire your patience to work with techniques and also design projects that require more time than the average card size. This is an amazing and interesting card and I love it! I can't imagine how much time it must have taken you to put it all together, I know it would have taken me at least a week!
Hugs, Barbg(WV)

Anonymous said...

Wow -- look at the intricate design of this! I simply do not have your patience for the more detailed projects like this, but I sure love to see them here!!

Sally said...

gorgeous card.