Wednesday, October 21, 2009

CRAZY HAIR NIGHT & WINDOW SCENE

Tonight, we had AWANA and our theme was crazy hair night. I think it is one of my most favorite days! The kids and I had fun making our hair crazy and looking goofy.

Here I am.. we found a toy spider in Noah's room and he dared me to put it on top of my head for the evening.

Noah wanted a target on his head....


Grace wanted her hair pink and green.



Since the big kids made their hair crazy, Sarah wanted to participate too.
She ended up being the only one in her class to have Crazy Hair, but she didn't care! :)



Now for my card! The card base is a diecut available at Creative Cuts and More. I used the A6 Arch Window Card. The stamp set is available at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and is called Light of the World.


I hope you have a great day! I am sleepy so going to head off shortly. Thanks for stopping by and for your comments!
Chrissy D

9 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

Oh, how fun!! I love your rainbow hairdos, the kids look like they really enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing the pics, they made me smile.

Sandy said...

You all are too cute with your hair dos!!! I love the added touch of your spider! Your card is gorgeous too! Love the "through the window" view of the lighthouse!

Sally said...

Your dos are all so cute. No wonder my Miss V loves Awana's. Your card is sensational. I love that stamp and use it often. One of my favorites.

Thebug415 said...

Looks like fun! So cool that you played along with them too. I used to love AWANA when I was a kid.

Leah said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun:) Love your card, The window is such a pretty touch with this pretty image.

Ceal said...

I am lovin' that carzy hair! your card is Beautiful!!! TFS

Kathy W said...

ROTFL- your one cool mom

kc_froglady said...

Looks like you all had a fun time and great designs with the color in the hair too :) I love the cut out card you shared also - very elegant!

Steph Zerbe said...

Too funny! You are one fun Mom!