Monday, October 5, 2009

MOJO MADNESS - NATURE SILHOUETTE

Ever have one of those days? Well...today was one of them for me. My kids were a bit more rambunctious - the school they had said they did...wasn't done. ACK - and no one wanted to do it. Sooo..you know...it is Monday.
I have been working on memorizing Philippians 2:14 & 15 Do all things without complaining and disputing, that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world...
so I am ending my fount there. :)
With being in a mood, I decided to hide in my room for a few hours. I wasn't going to spend that much time but I wanted to get one card done and the mojo really wasn't flowing that easily! :) Finally, a friend said, Do the MOJO Challenge and use a stamp set that you haven't used in a long while! Well... I looked on my shelf, and I know I purchased this set months ago and it wasn't even assembled! Then... I was stumped on colors, so she handed me the golden ticket and said pumpkin, chocolate and maybe Saffron if I felt like it... Well... One out of three isn't bad, is it? :)
So here is the MOJO MAD-NESS challenge... This week is #107 -
Here are a few more details:
Stamps by SU Nature's Silhouette and Warmest Regards
(Since I used all SU stamps - that means this is an ALL ABOUT JOY card!)
Cardstock: Walk in the Park DP, GUava, Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Nestibilities, Basic Grey Brads, Dimensionals, 5/8 Double Stitched Chocolate Chip RIbbon
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a fabulous day!
Chrissy D

5 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Gorgeous,gorgeous,gorgeous! Really it's a great card!

Danita said...

Very pretty Chrissy D!!! Revisiting some awesome colors!!!

Well Done!!!

Sandy said...

I love this! It's a GREAT masculine card and the colors really complement the image!

Holly said...

Beautiful card, Chrissy! Love the colors and that dp, and your choice of stamp set!

Diana said...

This is gorgeous! I love your paper selection!!!!!