Monday, December 21, 2009

Herringbone, Jenny's Coat and Firecracker Designs By Pamela

HAPPY MONDAY! I hope this finds you well rested from your weekend.
We had a great weekend. I will share the pictures tomorrow! THe city we live in brought in 21 Snow Sculptors and we went down town for that event. It was VERY cool. We also went to Discovery World in Milwaukee to see the Train exhibit they had there.

Today, I am sharing projects featuring the Firecracker Designs By Pamela stamps! I am their Guest Designer this month and have been having a BLAST playing with their FABULOUS images!

The first card uses the technique from the Technique Junkies December Newsletter - Jenny's Coat.



Here are a few more details:
Technique: Jenny's Coat - Technique Junkies Newsletter
Stamps: Seasons Greetings from Firecracker Designs By Pamela, SU Greetings
Cardstock: DP by SU, Green, Red, Black
Accessories: Gold Dew Drops, Gold cord, Brayer, Clear EP, Gold EP, Black EP, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Mini Glue Dots









This technique is one of my FAVORITES! It is fast and fun and I am THRILLED with how this technique turned out!

Stamp Set: O Holey Night from Firecracker Designs By Pamela, stitching set from Hot off the Press
Technique: Herringbone Technique Junkies December- January Newsletter
Cardstock: Boxer Basic Grey DP, Green, Navy,
Accessories: Nestibilities, Big Shot, Dew Drops, Copics, Mini Glue Dots, Paper Snips, Dimensionals









Every year, we take a family picture at Christmas time and this year was NO exception. This year, we TRIED to be early because our oldest was home from college.

We ALWAYS take at least 60 pictures, because with 6 of us - someone ALWAYS has a dumb look on their face (normally my handsome husband- LOL) For some reason, when the camera comes out - his face freezes up and he gets more of a deer in the head lights look on his face...this photograph is no exception...

This was the BEST one out of the bunch we took on Thanksgiving... I did not go with this picture for our family Christmas card but it is a picture of our family...I am thankful for each goofy body in this picture.

I hope you are enjoying your Christmas Season! Merry Christmas!
Chrissy D

6 comments:

Leah said...

Love both the cards, though the ornament one is my favorite. You have a beautiful family:)

Sparkplug17 said...

Your cards are lovely! The sculptures sound really neat.

Heather "Hev" said...

Although I havent had much chance of coming by and saying hello during this past year - I am hoping 2010 will give me the opportunity to do so.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Heather from Vanilla Hevn

Shelly Schmidt said...

Outstanding!!! I love the Jenny's Coat- I have yet to try it. I love your story about the family picture- my 2 college aged kids gave us.....2 tires.......my younger daughter was absolutely and totally upset- she dislikes her hair in the one we picked to use......

Anonymous said...

Your cards are flawless! The figures sound extremely perfect. Cheap Leather Jacket

James William said...

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful post, please keep sharing this kind of information with us, you can find more customized patterns in leather on Euro Jacket in UK