Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Jenny's Coat - Weigh In Day!


Hello! Happy Wednesday! Todays card features the technique JENNY'S COAT from Technique Junkies December-January newsletter.

Here are the details:
Stamps by Innovative Stamp Creations, I believe the words are from Birthday Greetings by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
Cardstock: Gypsy Harvest by Daisy D's, Ruby Red, Black, Coordinations
Accessories: Paper Snips, Circle cutter, Dimensionals, buttons and gold cord

For those following my weight loss - I am on week 9 and have had a couple of slip ups - but nothing major. I have decided holidays are HARD!!! Thanksgiving I had a tiny bit of stuffing and a very small sliver of pie. And last night, I made home made fudge and when I was done making it, the spoon ATTACKED my tongue!!! I was able to move past that and have kept motivated - I just exercised a bit more between those diet mis-steps.

I am persevering one moment at a time - I lost 3.5 pounds this week and I feel so good. I continue to fit into pants that I have tried on 2 weeks prior and were not able to fit into to - so that feels GREAT! I love having thinner clothes to wear but find myself running out of hangers. I think it is time to eliminate the clothes that are now too big. I have dropped from 2-3 pant sizes depending on the pants as they all fit differently. I love it! I have NEVER looked forward to stepping on that scale like I do now. Even with the few tiny slips I have had.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a FABULOUS day!
Chrissy D

5 comments:

Dani said...

Fabulous card!
Proud of you for sticking with it- slip ups and all! Keep it up, I'm proud of ya!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

you go girl!! Congrats on your weight loss - that's a great accomplishment. Lovely card, too!

Leah said...

Pretty card! Big congrats on your continued weight loss journey...that is wonderful!

Sally said...

Chrissy,
Great card and Congrats on your weight loss. I'm proud of you for sticking to it even with a couple slip ups. You go girl!

Danni said...

Gorgeous card!!
Great job on your weight loss journey!