Sunday, June 24, 2012

DRS DESIGNS SUMMER FUN BLOG HOP!

 Welcome to DRS DESIGNS SUMMER FUN Blog Hop!

Wasn't Julie's
project WONDERFUL and full of Lemon-y Inspiration!?  So much FUN and prefect for summer! (If you didn't arrive here from Julie's blog, you don't want to miss what our whole DT has in store for you! The Blog Hop starts HERE.


We are so excited to share this New Release with you! My card here uses the FUN Happy Octopus image!
Here are the details:
Cardstock: Razzleberry, Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Metal Edge tags, Inspiration Paints, Paper Snips, Viva Pearl Pen Blue and Lavender, Pink Bakers Twine, Big Shot, Bubble Embossing Folder

I love my second card. It makes me SMILE and reminds me of the movie Finding Nemo.  Can you hear Bruce saying... Heeeerrrreeee's Brucie! or I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself. Fish are friends, not food. Ha! That is one children's movie I don't tire of watching.
Here are the details for this project:
Cardstock: Teal, Pool Party, Black, White
Accessories: Inspiration Paints, Bubble Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Spellbinders Circle, Black Viva Pearl Pen, Dimensionals, White EP, Heat Tool, 
So which images from the New Release are your favorite? Be sure to make one last stop and comment on the DRS Designs Blog and let them know you hopped through the entire Blog Hop including your FAVORITE and you can win the blog hop prize package that contains the following stamps:
I hope you enjoyed the HOP! Thanks for stopping by!


Chrissy D

7 comments:

Ultimate Whirligig said...

Hi Chrissy, I love your cards. I am so glad someone else can also quote from kid's movies. I LOVE Finding Nemo. In the words of Dory "keep on swimming, keep on swimming, what do we do, we keep on swimming". Love the shark and octopus images. Thanks for sharing :)
Michelle (whirligig)

Karin said...

Super cute cards! I love the happy face of the octopus...He/she is just adorable and I love the embossed backgroud! Great job coloring those sharks and count me as another Nemo fan!

Janett said...

Great cards love the way you colored the octopus.

Jennifer E. said...

Great cards Chris! Love the layouts and especially how you colored the shark. Didn't even think to make him two-toned!

Unknown said...

Cute card. I love the DP and the embossing on both cads. TFS

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are so cute, Chris! Love the bubbly embossed bg and twine on the corners. Your sharks do look like Brucie!

Shelia said...

Both cards are so cute!! I like how you did the background on the sharks and the two tone coloring on the sharks. Never thought to do that!!