Sunday, June 3, 2012

UNIQUE AND RESILIENT


Hello Everyone - I have been having so much fun playing with the NEW FABULOUS Mixed Media Blank Canvas images. This project uses the Blank Canvas and Resilient Woman AND The Authentic Words Set


I stamped the Unique several times and colored it with fabrico markers. I then stamped it again with Staz On ink on the SHEETMetal Tags and colored that word. Once the image was colored, I ran the metal tag and the Core'dinations Card stock through my Big Shot with the CuttleBug Brocade Embossing Folder. I tied some silver cord in a bow through the hole and adhered it to the card stock. I wrapped some cord around the bottom of the card stock and stamped the Blank Canvas and Resilient Woman and cut her out. Using Sticky Thumb Dimensionals, I adhered Resilient Woman to the card stock.


I used the Technique Junkie Newsletter and the technique called Sanded Core'dinations.


If you have not hopped through the NEW RELEASE HOP, you will NOT want to miss the AMAZING creations the talented Designers have shared with you! You can see them all HERE.


The Technique Junkie Newsletter is have a Blog Hop too and it is ALL about the ANNUAL CD SALE - you can join us HERE for the HOP.


Thank you for stopping by! Enjoy your day!
Chrissy D

No comments: