Friday, May 16, 2008

Bloggers Challenge #47 Knight In Shining Armor







This weeks Bloggers Challenge was to use the sketch of the puppy card on Page 21 in the Occasions Mini Catalog.




This stamp set is Sweet 'n Sassy's Knight In Shining Armor set. Isn't he cute?




This afternoon, I took a group of my dd's friends to see the movie Prince Caspian - kind of reminds me of that. Great movie too!




I put tiny glimpes of Stickles on the helmet, flag and the sword to make it shine -




Copics I used were: R81, E00, E47, C5, R29




Accessories: Paper Snips - Styled Silver Brads, White Gel Pen.




Thank you for looking! Have a great evening!




14 comments:

Barb Hardeman said...

What a sweet card Chrissy! You did such a great job on your coloring and I love the added circles (punches?) to the side of him. The stickles give the armor that added special touch. Great job on the challenge, glad you found the time to get it finished.

Connie Babbert said...

Very cute card...I like the knight!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Oh my! He is adorable! Love these brads! In fact, I love the entire card! It's absolutely darling! :D

Lynn Mercurio said...

Fun, fun, fun! The argyle background goes perfectly with your little knight. Great job girl!

Kathie Bailey said...

Super cute card Chrissy!

Nikki Bond said...

Tooo cute! That knight is priceless! Great job this week! {SMILES}

Lisa Bohler said...

Such a regal card with the knight and those color choices! Super cute!

Ida said...

How cute! Love the little Knight and your colors are wonderful. Very fun card.

MJ said...

I so love this set, I need to use it more! This card is just adorable, I love the star brads and the out of the box flag. Great job.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Too cute, great job w/the layout!

Basement Stamper said...

Very cute Knight in Shining Armor!

Tangii said...

I went to your blog to see this challenge and comment on it, and I just got lost looking at all the other wonderful posts on here, almost forgot what I was supposed to be doing! Anyway, I love this card, it is very cute and charming!!!
Have a great week!

Pat Huntoon said...

Adorable, Chris!

Unknown said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love your card and the movie was great too wasn't it?