Thursday, May 1, 2008

WT164- Fly Fishing for JOY



I made this card for todays Splitcoast Ways to Use it Challenge.

Todays challenge was to "RUFFLE IT UP" so instead of doing a shower curtain or something else, I used my Crimper to add texture to the water and the mat that frames the image.

I used Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Encouragement for the text - Love this stamp set.

I used Copic Markers to color the image -

Here are the details:
Stamp Sets: Fly Fishing, All In a Row, SNS Encouragement
Cardstock and Ink: Espresso Adirondack, Chocolate Chip, Copics, Really Rust, Whisper White, Outlaw DP
Accessories: Cropodile, Jumbo Pewter Brads, Vintage Brads, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Crimper











Thank you for looking! Have a fabulous evening!

1 comment:

Debby said...

Fantastic job Chris, love all the details on this one.
Angel hugs