Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Chrissy's Belli Challenge #16 - Eyelets SCS SC-175


This is todays Sketch Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers!

I combined this week's Belli Challenge with it as well. If you participate in the Belli Challenge but not the same week PLEASE still share with me here in the comments area for that particular Belli Challenge! I would love to know if there are people participating and interested in the Belli Challenges!

This is what I used to make this card - I had the opportunity to use my left overs from the Hippo card from Saturdays challenge!

Stamp Sets: Whipper Snapper Hooked Worm & Dropping You a Line, SU All In a Row
Cardstock & Ink: Glorious Green, Real Red, SU DP, Whisper White, Basic Black, Black Adirondack Ink
Accessories: Coluzzle, Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Paper Piercing Tool, Black Marker, Mat Pack, GREEN EYELETS Cropodile
Copics: B32, Y17, G17, R29

Thank you for looking! Have a fabulous day!

3 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

OMgosh...imagine my surprise when I open up your blog and there's MY sketch...lol. Welcome to the Blogger's Challenge Group...I look forward to seeing your creations week after week.

Debby said...

Yours turned out so cute Chrissy. I love the worm on the bobber, my son would go nuts he loves to fish.
Here is my sample. http://debbysstampinheaven.blogspot.com/2008/05/cbc16-lets-play-ball.html
Angel hugs
Debby

Whimsey said...

Now THAT'S adorable; I love everything about it!!