Friday, May 2, 2008

Teacher Appreciation is next week... another Belli Challenge 15 project











So for my Sarah's preschool class, I made all of the teachers who work at her school some hand stamped memo cubes AND a card. I took a picture of all of the cubes and a close up of one - but failed to take a picture of the completed project due to someone popping over. I had to get them to the coordinator this afternoon at 2, came home and realized I failed to take a picture of them with the Gift Tag and satin ribbon....





Here are the cards I made - there were 14 of them





This is what I used to make them:





Stamp Sets: Garden Pleasures (retired) and All In a


Row, Itty Bitty BG


Cardstock and INK: Brown Staz On, Patterned DP, Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White

Accessories: Blender Pens, Watercolor Pencils, White grosgrain, Gold Brads

Thank you for looking!

2 comments:

Sara in WI said...

Those are very nice gifts and cards. I am sure that they will be appreciated.
Sara in WI

SusanBluerobot said...

wow you have been busy
they all look great thanks for showing us