Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sketch Challenge 188 - HUGS FOR JANESSA



Isn't this bunny soooo cute? As of September 1, Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps will be featuring this stamp set - HUGS FOR JANESSA. $5.00 of the proceeds will be given to to a family who is dealing with Luekemia, currently Janessa, korin's neice, to help cover medical expenses. Once Korin's neice is in remission, the portion will go to another family with Luekemia.
Here are the details of my project:
Stamp Set: Hugs for Janessa, Distress backgrounds available at www.sweetnsassystamps.com
Cardstock & Ink: Black brilliance, Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Pretty In Pink, Barely Banana - COPICS
Accessories: Paper Piercing, mat Pack, Oval punches, Pretties Kit, Glue Dots, Dimensionals
Thank you for looking! Have a fabulous day!

8 comments:

Shelly Koskinen said...

This is such a sweet card.

Christi Flores said...

Adorable Chris!! I love it!

Ceal said...

This is adorable! I love it too...can't wait for this set to come out!

Kristie said...

I am such a ditz! I didn't realize I had to scroll down further to find the card.Its adorable! I can't wait to see the whole set!

Lorie said...

Adorable! I can't wait to see the new sets!

Karen said...

how cute - love it!! can't wait to see the new sets!!

Sandy said...

Your card is adorable. This is a great set!!!

Andrea said...

Oh wow, great card.
xAndrea