Wednesday, September 9, 2009

FALL SILHOUETTES - CPS CHALLENGE

Hello! I am so glad the holiday weekend is over. They throw me off of my normal routine and that is truly what I long for! I spent Tuesday drawing for some upcoming stamp sets. I am exited about! One of them will be out as a digital image this Thursday! So be on the look out!
This week Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps is sponsoring the CPS Sketch Blog - You can see the sketch information HERE. We would LOVE to have you join us in the sketch!!! Here are the details of my project:
Stamp Sets: Dream Silhouettes by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
Cardstock: Only Orange, Old Olive, Basic Black, Copper, Whisper White
Accessories: Stickles, Dew Drops, Mini Glue Dots
Thanks for stopping by! Have a fabulous day!
Chrissy D

13 comments:

Sandy said...

Ooh, very warm and fall feeling! I love it!!!

MrsMomma said...

Great card and sketch! I'm loving the clean lines of it. Great colors!

Sally said...

Chrissy,
I love your card. The clean lines really show off the image. Makes it feel like fall is definitely in the air.

Courtney said...

OH MY! I love the glittery flowers!

Ceal said...

Beautiful Chris!

Lorie said...

So pretty Chris!

Unknown said...

I love the quote and its so wonderful in color.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful. Love the color combo.

Nancy said...

Wow, what a beautiful card!
I love how you worked that set into the sketch.

Lorie said...

Gorgeous, Chris! I love the bit of sparkle you added. Just beautiful! I love the new digi, and I can't wait to see what else you've been up to!!

Christi Flores said...

This is beautiful Chris!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Chrissy! It has the feel of the seasons changing from summer to fall -- I love it!

Barb g (WV) said...

Wow Chrissy, this is absolutely beautiful! I love the 3 layers done in this fashion with that image....Wonderful idea!

Barbg(WV)

http://gotpms.blogspot.com