Thursday, September 24, 2009

THE GREATEST GIFT

Happy Thursday! The past 2 weeks, I have been tending to sick children. ACK. Yesterday was my 8 year olds turn with a high fever and a bad headache. Tylenol did nothing, but Motrin seemed to work well. She is now on the mend, but I was up with her most of last night/ early morning rubbing her head. So with that said I am a bit tired...
So...have you seen this new image? I actually drew it last year but Korin wanted the Jesus is Born set (on sale now for only $11.25!) This summer when Korin and I were talking, I sent her the rough sketch of this image again (it still needed refining) and said I would LOVE to have this image - so she said go for it! So, long story short - you can find the complete DIGI image set HERE. I hope you like it as much as I do! If you love the image - maybe next year it can be a stamp set! I personally would love to have this as an actual set!
If you love Spiritual type images for Christmas there is another one I drew called The Shepherd Boy. Both of these sets are available for the low price of $3.00! At Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps there is a wide variety of images and Scripture stamps as well as sentiments perfect for your greeting cards!
Now...onto the details of my card...

The Greatest Gift available at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
Paper: More Mustard, Night of Navy, Boxer DP by Basic Grey
Ink: Copics
Accessories: Cream Twill, Paper SNips, Designer Label Punch, Circle Punch, Oval Punch, Dimensionals
Techniques: Out of the Box
Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments make me smile! Have a great day!

Chrissy D

2 comments:

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Chris, I absolutely adore this image and can't wait to use it. I too hope it goes acrylic someday! Your card is awesome.

Hugs,
Lisa

LINDA said...

Such a beautiful card.. The coloring is just wonderful..Very Lovely..
Hugs, Linda