Wednesday, February 3, 2010

BELLI CHALLENGE #84 - RIBBONS!

Hello my friends! Today is Belli Challenge Day!!! Todays Belli Challenge is to make a card using RIBBON! Well, you know the Belli Challenge is intended to use what things you have laying around that you haven't used in awhile...























This is a retired Vintage Violet Stitched Ribbon from SU, one of my favorites... I did use it recently HERE, however, I haven't used it in AGES besides that card, so that still counts, right? ;)

I used Technique Junkies Airbrushed Markers technique from the most current and WONDERFUL newsletter! I didn't follow the directions exactly, but did more of a reverse on the first step...

Here are the details:
This week's Sponsor is Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and this is their ADORABLE digi!
Cardstock: Coordinations, White
Ink: Copics
Accessories: Ribbon Vintage Violet, Top Note Die from SU, Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Pack, Dimensionals... Die cuts from Creative Cuts and More!

Check out our talented Belli Design Team Members projects this week!
One more note before I part... Today is Weigh In Day and I am down 2 more pounds! I have lost a total of 44 pounds as of this week! My next "small" goal is to lose another 18 pounds by my husband's birthday... I reached a BIG milestone this week! I am no longer in the 200 pound mark! I am now UNDER 200 pounds! I haven't been in ONE-DERLAND for over 15 years! Now - I need help, can anyone help me find the OOMPH to exercise? I haven't been doing much exercise or working out! I want to thank you for your continued encouragement!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a blessed day!
Chrissy D

14 comments:

Stressed Stamper said...

Love this card - what a great image
Sarah

Liz Williams said...

Love the pretty background and what an awesome job of coloring the bunny.

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, Chrissy, your little bunny is adorable!!! The colors are beautiful, too, and I love the background you created!!! Congrats on your weight loss, gf....I am sooo proud of you!!!!

Kathie McGuire said...

What a wonderful card!! LOVE IT!! You did an amazing job on that background and it's perfect to back up that adorable little bunny!

Fern said...

WOW what a gorgeous background you created and thanks for the tutorial. I'm sure my DH has all of that stuff you said.. lol That's waaaay over my head..
Chrissy your card is beautiful!! I love these digi's they are sooo cute!!

Fern said...

I also want to congratulate you on you amazing weight loss!!!! WAY TO GO!!! That is awesome!!!!!!!!! I wish I could help motivate you in the excercise department, but the bottom line is, I hate it!!

Holly said...

Beautiful card, girlie! Love that airbrushed background!!!!!

Ceal said...

Love the background, your card is gorgeous

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Great card, Chris! Your bunny is adorable and the background is terrific!

And WAY TO GO on the weight loss journey! You should feel really good about your progress. As for exercising...it's a head game. I just try to remind myself how good it feels when I've accomplished a workout. Good luck - take baby steps!

Steph Zerbe said...

Fabulous airbrushing! How fun!!! That bunny looks so cute against that handmade background.
AND Congrats!!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Your airbrushed card is fabulous!!! I just love that yummy bg!! You really ROCKED this one, Chris! TFS!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Hi Chrissy. These images from Sweet and Sassy are so adorable! Fun technique on the background! Thanks so much for including me this week!

Jenny Gropp said...

Love the soft airbrushing in the background, beautifully done!! Congrats on the weight loss too! That's fantastic.

Ceal said...

LOL...I just noticed you left me off your Belli DT list on this one