Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Thinking of You...



Hello! Today was one of those days... busy with the children doing school, laundry and add to that I am not feeling the best.



Today was my weigh in day and I lost another 2 pounds this week!



I took a little time this afternoon to create a card using the Splitcoast Sketch Challenge once my children were done with school...



Here are the details for my project:
Stamps: End of the Summer Digi image from Mo's Digital Pencil
Cardstock:
Almost Amethyst, Viilet, White
Accessories: Vintage ribbon, Primas, circle punches, dimensionals, scallop edge punch

I recieved the INSPIRATION to color the girls hair from my VERY talented friend, Ann. You can see her beautiful creation HERE. She ROCKS with her coloring and OOZES with talent in stamping!

Thanks so much for taking some time and stopping by! Hope you have a blessed day!!!


Chrissy D

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Very cute! Love your coloring! Congrats on your weight loss:)

Joanne Travis said...

I love Mo's images, they are so sweet!! Your coloring is really fabulous on this.
Congratulations on the weight loss, doesn't that feel great!

Stressed Stamper said...

stunning - so love this Mo image and you have made a perfect card

Ann said...

So.....did you already have the image when you saw mine or did you HAVE to get it AFTER you saw mine? ;-) Great coloring.

Anonymous said...

This has such a wonderful spring feel to it, Chrissy! Love it! Glad you got some play time, and congrats on your weight loss -- you are doing great!!

Lorie said...

Just beautiful, Chrissy!