Thursday, January 21, 2010

IN HIS TIME -BASIC GREY


Hello! I hope this finds you having a great day! Today, I will be heading out to Boys' Club and the Girls' Scouts. The kids are looking forward to some fun time with their friends.

I created this project yesterday using Periphery Basic Grey DP - I love this paper (Oh who am I kidding! I love Basic Grey!!!)

Stamps: In His Time, Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, Sentiment SU Close as a Memory
Paper: Basic Grey Periphery
Ink: Copics,
Accessories: Pearl Gems, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, Ribbon Mistletoe

I am off for the day! The next few days are busy, but I will be popping in to say Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a blessed day!

Chrissy D

12 comments:

Jenny Gropp said...

VERY nicely created!

Christi said...

Gorgeous!!!

Stampin Mindy said...

WOw, this is beautiful, I love all of the layers and papers. Gorgeous work!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Really nice Sympathy card, Chrissy.

Sally said...

Beautiful card.

Danni said...

Stunning!! Very beautiful!

Sparkle said...

Such a gorgeous card!

ChristineCreations said...

Wow this looks elegant! Beautiful use of your layout and papers!

Ceal said...

Beautiful Chris I love that set

kc_froglady said...

such a beautiful card - I love BG too!

Ret said...

What a beautiful, beautiful card, Chrissy! I love it!

Lorie said...

WOW! This is gorgeous, Chrissy! What a stunning creation!

Love ya,
Lorie