Tuesday, January 12, 2010

LOVE BLOOMS IN A FRAME



Hello Everyone-
I was being lazy last night and didn't work on my post, so I decided to do it over my morning coffee.

Have you been on the Creative Cuts and More Blog Hop yet? If you haven't done so, you will want to see some of the AWESOME things the Design Team has created with the die cuts! We have even issued all of you stampers a CHALLENGE to make a Valentine's Project with ANY kind of Die cut!!!


This Valentine's Day card uses the Colorblock Mat, Large in black and the #2 Hearts, small die cuts.


Here are a few more details:

Stamp Sets: Love Blooms available at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
, Verve Sweet Valentine

Cardstock: Pink, Red, Black, White

Accessories:
Colorblock Mat, Large in black and the #2 Hearts, small die cuts., Silver cord, Basic Grey Buttons, Copic Markers

I have to admit, the past month I have been a bit lazy on my weight loss efforts, half heartedly committed. But I recommitted this past week and tomorrow is my weigh in day so be on the look out for a loss!!!

I hope you have a great day! Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting!!!
Chrissy D

4 comments:

Maria Matter said...

oh so pretty Chris! lovin' the vase of roses, beautifully colored!

have a great day!
Blessings, maria

Sally said...

Chris,
Fabulous card. That is one of my favorite stamp sets.

Jennie said...

This is so pretty! Nice job on this!

Nancy said...

Thsi is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!
Good luck with your weight loss!!!