Thursday, January 28, 2010

RAIN, RAIN GO AWAY

Hello again! Today has been an insanely busy day with activities... I normally try not to schedule more than one or two things into my day, but today I stretched myself and squeezed in writing class, a few hours of work, Tae Kwon Do and a Care ministry meeting tonight. In between work and Tae Kwon Do I colored this image...then while dinner was in the oven I finished up the card!

I created this card for the Ways to Use It challenge on Splitcoast Stampers and the challenge was to use some sort of material or linen or fabric on our project. I I had a bunch of THREADS - Jumbo Woven Labels by Memory Big Ideas laying in my stash for about 2 years - so this was the perfect opportunity to use them! Well... at least one of them! ;)




Here are the details:
Stamps by Whiff of Joy
Paper: Ballet Blue, Almost Amethyst, White, DP Creative Imaginations
Inks: Copics, Memento
Accessories: Primas, Dimensionals, THREADS - Jumbo Woven Labels by Memory Big Ideas., Pearls, Paper piercing tool








Here is a close up of the material...


Friday evening my youngest has her Tae Kwon Do Belt testing. She is doing Little Ninjas and really enjoys it. My middle two beautiful children are in Tae Kwon Do and recieved their new belts last week!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Chrissy D

3 comments:

Maria Matter said...

this is lovely Chrissy!

our rains finally stopped now the wind is blowing us away...geeshzzz!
take care
Blessings, Maria

Ceal said...

super adorable! Its rainy and icy here today definitely an Eeyore day!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I love this Chrissy!! That image is so sweet and I just love the colors and the paper which is so perfect!
hugs,
Chris