Wednesday, August 3, 2011

DRS DESIGNS - BASKETBALL

Hello Everyone!!! Welcome to my blog! Today, I am sharing  my first card as an official DRS Designs Design Team member! I am so excited to be part of the team! Here is my first card....



For my background I stamped : Woven Plaid stamped in Calypso Coral, Open Plaid stamped in Cajun Craze. I used the basketball from the Four Corner Sports and stamped it in Cajun Craze repeatedly, inking it one time to create the "shadowed" affect. The Happy Birthday in the Small font worked perfectly for this sketch! On the final basketball, I stamped it in Black and colored it with Copic Marker E08. I cut it out with scissors and popped it up with a few Pop Dots. I finished the top of the card off with some Hemp and added some buttons along the side.

I used my favorite tool, the Big Shot and an embossing folder to add a bit more texture to the card.

I used the Clean and Simple Sketch 151 which is pictured below for my lay out.




I hope you enjoyed my project today! Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!!
Chrissy D

1 comment:

NanaConnie said...

I saw this sketch and have been trying to figure out how to use it. Your card is a great inspiration! Love the papers you chose.