Saturday, August 6, 2011

SOMETHING TO CROW ABOUT



Happy Saturday Everyone! We woke up early here this morning and odd occurrence for a weekend! I like to sleep in on Saturdays, but the sun shine must have gotten every one up! :) This is our first Saturday that we do not have any plans! Seems weird. 


On todays card, I used the Technique Junkie Newsletter technique called watercolor gesso. I have so many gorgeous projects with this with MORE color, so I feel like the colors I used were not bold enough (mustard, saffron and olive) thus the Gesso covered up much of the watercolor... So my suggestion would be to use bolder colors.


This coming week marks the monthly Blog Hop with Mark's Finest Papers! Be sure to come back to see all of the wonderful creations from the Design Team!


Here are a few more details:
Stamps: Planted With Love from Mark's Finest Papers
Cardstock: Olive, Mustard and Watercolor Paper
Accessories: Watercolor Crayons, Gesso, Aqua Painter, Twine, Buttons, Mini Glue Dots, Circle Punches


Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!
Chrissy D

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so adorable!!!

NanaConnie said...

Wonderful little crows and I love the way the buttons seem to mirror them. Great card!