Wednesday, August 10, 2011

POPPED UP!

IF YOU ARE HERE FOR THE MFP BLOG HOP GO HERE


Hello Everyone! Welcome to my Blog! I hope you are having a GREAT August!  Today, I am sharing a Birthday card using the WONDERFUL DRS Designs Stamps!



 I used the Open plaid Background and the Large Original Plaid background. These stamps are PERFECT to create a UNIQUE project with the colors YOU need for your stamping needs! I used the Popcorn Box and colored it up with my Copics! The Popped Up Birthday Greeting actually ends with 'Have a Happy Day!' but I did not ink that portion up and stamped only the top portion of the sentiment, saving the latter part for the center.

The Popcorn Box was popped up using Glue Dots. I added the glaze to the letters and to the popcorn with the Viva Perle Pen in the Magic White Transparent color. The black dots were added using the Black Viva Pearl Pen.

Thank you for POPPING in! I hope you have a wonderful day!



Chrissy D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute and bright birthday card Chrissy, i love it
hugs June x

Tammy said...

Your image and sentiment is a clever play o words. Love the card.

Michelle B. said...

What a fun card! I love your colors and sentiment!