Thursday, February 21, 2008

Gift Wrapping - Something I am not good at


We all have those things we are not good at. One of the things I can not do well is Gift Wrap! If I actually sit down to wrap a present, it ends up looking like the tape, wrapping paper and me have been in a wrestling match. The tape and wrapping paper inevitably ALWAYS win. :)


Well, I am demonstrating at a workshop tonight and I always like to take a gift. Tonight, I made a post-it note holder that will be part of the gift. I will share the picture of that and the directions soon. But this is the gift bag I decorated.


I am just LOVING the Fine Cosmo glitter and the sticky letters. Can you tell? I am using it ALL the time. I always look at my scrapbooks and I have been scrapbooking for over 10 years with 42 albums completed. But when I look back through them, you can always tell what the new technique or tool was....I call it the tool of the month. Or TOY of the month. Whatever I HAD to buy that moment because every page I created was using THAT TOOL. LOL So this months tool of the month is STICKY LETTERS. ***giggle***


These are the supplies I used- I even used a left over piece of the cardstock that was remaining from the Spray, Squirt and SMoosh technique. You can see that in a prior post I have here.
Stamp Sets: Nursery letters Jumbo Wheel
Cardstock & Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore, Apricot Appeal, Glossy CS
Accessories: Double Sticthed Ribbon, Paper Piercing Tool, Gift Bags, Dimensionals, Corner Punch, Sticky Letters, Fine Cosmo Glitter
Thanks for looking!

No comments: