Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Splitcoast technique Challenge


I have been down and out ill the past few days along wth my family. Add to that computer woes...my husband says he is TIRED of being Tech support! Poor guy! LOL


Well here is my son's birthday card using the Spray, Ink and Smash technique challenge. Check out the details here.



I couldn't edit the photo as far as cropping it, due to my personal computer has died and on my dd's computer which doesn't have the same software.

Here are the details:

Stamp Sets: Circle of Friendship, All in a Row Cardstock and Ink: Tempt. Turquoise, Yoyo Yellow, Green Galore, Whisper White, Glossy White Accessories: Sticky letters, Fine Cosmo Glitter, Pewter Hodgepodge, Grosgrain ribbons, 1/2 inch Circle punch, 1 inch circle punch,

Thanks for looking. Have a fabulous day!

No comments: