Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's for my kids







I was mailing valentine's to some of my friends and I my eldest who is 16 yo whines, You NEVER make us cards! Ummm... I do ALL the time, so these are the cards I made for them and do you know WHERE those cards are now? On the floor, unappreciated. HMPH! LOL
These are cards using the Stamp Set and paper from the NEW Occasions Mini that will be out in March!
Here is the list of supplies I used:
Orange Card:
Stamp Sets: tart & Tangy, Holidays & Wishes, All In a Row
Cardstock & Ink: Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, DP Summer Picnic, Whisper White, Real Red
Accessories: Red Striped Ribbon, Fire Brads, Computer for Text
Cherry Card:
Stamp Sets: Tart &b Tangy, Holidays & Wishes, Three For You Punch box
Cardstock & Ink: Cutie Pie DP, Prints Pack DP Purely Pomegranite, Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi, versamark
Accessories: Heat & Stick Powder, Heat Tool, Fine Cosmo Glitter, paper Piercing Tool, White gel pen
Strawberry Card
Stamp Sets: Tart & Tangy,
Cardstock & Ink: Summer Picnic DP, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Accessories: Mini Glue dots, 1/2 inch circle punch 1/4 inch circle punch, Fire Circle Brads, Prima flowers
Thank you for looking! Have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

Patty Bennett said...

So very very cute! Gotta love that new Summer Picnic paper!!! Patty www.pattystamps.com