Wednesday, September 10, 2008

BELLI CHALLENGE #33 - FIBERS


What is the Belli Challenge you ask?

Each week, I try to give us a challenge that will use things we have lying around our stamp rooms! With a constant flow of new things coming out, I tend to forget about the other things I have and they quickly become clutter!

This Weeks Belli Challenge is FIBERS!! You can embellish anything with any of your FIBERS . I purchased these Fibers becuase I KNEW I NEEDED them and they have literally SAT around doing NOTHING for years!!!!

Here is what you need to do...Make a completed project embellishing your work with ANY FIBERS. Share the link here in the comments linking to my Blog and CBC33. When you post to Splitcoaststampers or to your Blog, be sure and put CBC33 as the KEYWORD and mention of the challenge - with a link! I will do a random drawing for all participants and have a special pack of assorted Designer Papers for the winner!
The winner of last weeks Challenge was PAMMY JO - check out her SUPER CUTE project here.
Pammy Jo, please contact me at adickinson@wi.rr.com and I will mail you your pack of DP. Thank you for participating!

Due to some uncontrollable circumstances - I have been given a CHARACTER BUILDING OPPORTUNITY!!!! ACK! I do not always enjoy them, but they are good in molding me into who GOD wants me to be! But they are not fun to go through...
Here is some information on my project:

Stamps: Elly & Friends
Paper: Bella Rose, Green Galore - Coordinations, Basic Black, White Matte Kotte Finish, Riding Hood Red,
Ink: Black Brilliance, Copics
Accessories: Fibers, Black Vintage Brads, 1/16th hole punch, Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Designer Tab Punch, 1 1/4 circle punch, Lg. Oval punch

Shelly Koskinen
Jennifer Greco
Christi Thorsen
Ceal Pritchett
Lorie Ames
Courtney Fowler
GUEST DESIGNER - Karen Foltz

Be sure to check out what everyone else has made and make a comment too for them please! We all LOVE comments. It is fun to see what everyone is thinking about what we are creating! :)

15 comments:

Kathy W said...

great challenge, the elephant stamp works well with the gray fibers too

Ceal said...

Love your card Chris! TFS! you color so well. nice work!

Christi Flores said...

Your card is so sweet Chris!! Thanks for the awesome challenge! :)

Susan Hackney said...

Great card and a great challenge! I have a lot of fibers just crying out to be used. I posted my project on my blog - http://stampingsusansspot.blogspot.com/

Karen said...

super cute Chris - love the color combo too!! this elephant just makes me happy when I see it!! :)

Anna Banana said...

Something about that elephant just tickles me pink!

Really great job of coordinating your fibers! I may just have to give the challenge a go!

Anna Banana

Anonymous said...

How cute! I love this card! The elephant is just adorable and the fibers make it pop!

Unknown said...

That elephant is the cutest thing ever. Great card and color challenge!

Anonymous said...

I love it...so adorable! I've always loved Elephants...

Leona said...

Hi chris....

im a newbie to te new sbs24 popping in to say hi fab work btw, hugs leona x

stampershirley said...

I love it, Chris, thanx for sharing. I posted my Belli Challenge card on my blog stampershirley,blogspot.com -- hope it does your very first stamp set honor. Hugs, Shirley

Lori Barnett said...

Cute card! I did this challenge and posted on my blog at:

http://loribarnett.blogspot.com/2008/09/hocus-pocus-challenge-combo.html

Kerry D-C said...

"CHARACTER BUILDING OPPORTUNITY"...LOL! I'll have to remember that next time I am having a tough day! at times I thing my whole life is a character building opportunity!
The is ADORABLE and FUN!

Joan Ervin said...

I finally finished my card using your Child of God stamp set and posted it on my blog at http://stampingwithapassion.blogspot.com
Thanks for a great challenge, Chrissy!!

pammy jo said...

finally, but i'm not sure if it's too late for your challenge! here's my card - at least i'm happy with the way it turned out! thanks for the inspiration :)

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1058253?cat=500&ppuser=87466