Friday, December 12, 2008

BLOGGERS CHALLENGE #77 - ORNAMENTS


This weeks Bloggers Challenge is to make ornaments. I used the CHIPBOARD kits from SU and a coaster for the other ornament.

I have TWO ornaments for you today! I am actually going to use these as tags on gifts!

The first ornament, I used the STICKY CUT letters with the Fine Cosmo Glitter. I love how it turned out!















This one uses a the kit and the retired DP Cutie Pie, I had laying around. I will use this one for my neice. I sanded the edges down, but had problems getting into the grooves. I went and grabbed my Sparkly Modgepodge - can you see the shimmer? I love how it looks!

For the picture, I decided to hang them on my tree to make them look a bit more festive!

Be sure to check out the other Blogger Challenge Participants. I love seeing what they create!

I am celebrating Christmas with my side of the family tomorrow! So MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)







Have a wonderful weekend!
Chrissy D

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are very pretty, Chris! I love the sticky cut glittery letter! What a great tag!

Kathy W said...

Love them, would have not thought of using sticky letter for ornament

Lynn Mercurio said...

Wonderful Chrissy! The glittery ornament looks fabulous against your tree (great photograpy, BTW). Don't you just love these chipboard pieces? It's so easy to make great decorations with them! Great job with the challenge this week.

Claudia Perry said...

Love all the glitter. It just makes them stand out!

Lorie said...

These are super, duper wonderful Chris!

Dani said...

Gorgeous! I love them both, so sparkly and pretty!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

The ornaments turned out so well, they are beautiful!
Have fun tomorrow!
Hugs!

Ila said...

These are Absolutely Gorgeous Chrissy!!...and such a great idea!!...Hugs, Ila

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful!!

Lisa Somerville said...

Love the glitter Chris - they'll also make wonderful tags on your packages.

Kristen said...

Great ornaments Chrissy. The glitter is fab. Love them!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! And I love the sparkle! :) Have a wonderful Christmas celebration with your family tomorrow!

Patti Chesky said...

Both ornaments are adorable!!!!

Kay's Creative Corner said...

Very pretty Christmas ornaments!!!
Sita

Tracey said...

Great ornaments!

Lori said...

Fantastic! The chipboard pieces make beautiful ornaments.

Lisa Bohler said...

These are just darling and I saw how you used them in today's post! Great ideas!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

These are lovely Chris! Great ideas that I'll have to try! We can never find certain names in the family, so now I can make them one with their initial (or even stamp out their name)! :D

Ida said...

Great job on the ornaments. I love how pretty they are (the papers are lovely) with all the sparkle. Love that petal shaped one.

Janette said...

these are all terrific Chris! I had no idea there was sparkly modge podge either. I'll have to try it!

tonistamps said...

I love all the sparkle Chrissy!!! These are gorgeous. Fabulous job.

MJ said...

Beautiful! I love the glitter. I forgot I have some of those sticky letters somewhere?? Hmmmm, never used um either. I love both of your ornaments.