Saturday, February 25, 2012

GIVE PEACE A CHANCE

Hello Friends! Here is hoping you all had a wonderful week! I am so glad it is SATURDAY!!! It is one of my favorite days of the week. I am especially THANKFUL for this weekend because it is the first weekend in a LONG time we have NO plans!!! (I love that!)

How do you like the larger font?
Well, today is SWEET STOP SKETCH SATURDAY!!! The sketch is pictured above - you can play along by clicking HERE...
Isn't this image CUTE? It is an EXCLUSIVE image over at Susana's Custom Art and Card Design. Here is some more information....


Stamps: ADORABLE BRAND NEW Image by Sylvia Zet for SCACD, Give Peace A Chance
Copics Used:
Hair: E50, YR24, E31, E25
Skin: E00, E11, R20
Clothing: R29, R24, R22, R20, R46
Sunflower: G28, G21, Y15, YR24, Y13


Accessories: Goose Bumps Matte Texture SpraySmooch Spritz , Black Gingham, Scissors, Buttons, Paper Piercing tool, Mat Pack


Take some time to be inspired by the Sugar Babies creations: Cathy McCauleyMonika DavisJanice MeltonKim O'ConnellShannon WhiteShelby Goolsby, and Wendy Ramlakhan.

I hope you will join us to play along! Have a great weekend!

Chrissy D

7 comments:

Cathymac said...

Wonderful card, Chrissy...love the adorable SCACD image with the sunflowers blowing in the wind! What a great idea for this sketch! Have a wonderful weekend!

Shannon White said...

Oh this is Just so Adorable Miss Chrissy! What a Super take on the Sketch! Just Love your Darling image and all the sunflowers and petals floating about! Just Wonderful! 8-)

Hope you have a Fantastic Weekend! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Traci S. said...

Hi Chris~

What an awesome take on that sketch! It is so creative! I don't think I would have thought of scattering the flowers in the wind like that. I love it! I was wondering, Sweet Chris...wonderful Chris...can you tell I am buttering you up, even though it is true...you are sweet and wonderful...do you have a "recipe" for a red head colored with copics. I need to buy some reds...but I don't think I have seen a redheaded copic colored person anywhere! I'd like to know the recipe works before I go out and just buy any colors. I'd appreciate your help, if you can. Thanks, Sweetie. This really is a very "Cool" image.

He IS Able!
Traci Starkweather

You May Receive 1-5 Cards Weekly!
http://He-IS-Able.blogspot.com

Traci S. said...

Hi Sweetie~

So sorry, I forgot to ask...does this image come with the flower?
It is precious!

Thanks!
Traci

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Chrissy. Love the sweet image cut-out... clever idea using the pretty flowers scattered around for the sketch. :o)

Dawnll said...

Wanted to pop in and say hello!
What a cutie she is
Hope you have a great weekend doing whatever you want
Take care

Shelby Goolsby said...

What a sweet card!! I love the sponged background and falling flowers such a beautiful job.