Wednesday, February 15, 2012

SAVE THE DRAMA FOR YOUR MAMA

Hello Everyone! I have TWO projects today! Please scroll down for the Mark's Finest Papers Blog Hop project.


Now for my FUN DRS Designs Project!


 I think these stamps are so much fun, however, as the mother of a whiny 7 year old, I do NOT want her to save the Drama for her Mama! I would much rather have her go else where and whine. :)






On the white card stock, I stamped the Dear Housework Greeting repeatedly using a turquoise marker to color the image. I then ran it through my Big Shot using a floral embossing folder. I layered it on black card stock. I stamped the Drama Mama greeting on a Light turquoise card stock and layered that on black card stock. The dark turquoise card stock measures 8 1/2" x 5 1/2". I used Viva Pearl Pen in Black to add the three dots along the bottom. Using Memento Black Ink, I stamped Josephine the Bold and colored her up using Copic Markers. I finished the card by tying a bow using Stitched Black Ribbon.


I hope you enjoyed my project today! Thank you for stopping by to look!Chrissy D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great coloring and I like how you did the bg with the sentiment and then embossed it. Awesome.

Anonymous said...

I love that you colored him so wonderfully and then cut him out and layered him on blac. Great creation.

Designing with Debbie said...

Love this stamp set I can't wait to use mine that I just got.

Beate said...

What a fun image and card! Love it!
Hugs and smiles