Wednesday, February 1, 2012

SHAMROCK CIRCLE!


Hi Everyone, This is Chrissy D here again!  I can not believe it is February already! I used the technique from the Technique Junkie Newsletter called Acetate Sparkle from the August/ September 2005 newsletter.




Once I did the technique, I cut out the Shamrock Circle with a Craft knife and I flipped it over and used Glue Dots to adhere to the circle. I used the Emerald Bazzill Bling and the Heart Circles Spellbinders and mounted the white circle with Dimensionals to pop it up.


I ran the white card stock through the Big Shot and used the Snowflakes embossing folder. I layered it on black card stock and wrapped this white satin Shamrock Ribbon around and tied the bow. I stamped the Get Your Irish On sentiment on white cardstock and cut out my own little banner. I added black brads to three of the corners and a Wasabi layer as my Card base to finish it off.


I hope you enjoyed my card today! Thank you for stopping by! Please come on by tomorrow to join us with this coming weeks challenge!


Chrissy D






3 comments:

jimlynn said...

Beautiful!! Some fancy cutting on here too. Gorgeous card.
Lynn

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

So pretty! A perfect St. Paddy's Day card!

Unknown said...

I'm loving this card! I love all the detail that you put into it! :)