Wednesday, February 29, 2012

SPREAD A LITTLE SUNSHINE

Hello Everyone - Are you as ready for some sunshine as I am? With a gray day here looming ahead in Wisconsin, all I can say is bring on the sunshine!


So if we can't have the real thing, let's make some cards that will make us smile! This Glowworm (1044D) is just the stamp to do it. Add to that this FUN Glowworm sentiment (1048G)  and you are sure to bring out a giggle in someone.


I stamped the Fly Away Hearts and Flowers (359P) and the Glowworm sentiment (1048G)   in Versamark ink and sprinkles White Embossing Powder over it and heat embossed the image. I used Prismacolor Pencils and a Signo White Gel Pen to color in the flowers and hearts. I stamped the  Glowworm (1044D) in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and color him using Prismacolor Pencils. I cut him out and popped him up with Glue Dots. I added a strip of white card stock along the top and White Satin Ribbon along the bottom. I used the Viva Pearl Pen Clear to add the three dots in the corner.


I hope you enjoyed my card today. Have an AMAZING day! Thank you for stopping by!

Chrissy D

1 comment:

Joey said...

Great card Chrissy, I absolutely LOVE that sentiment. Joey x