Monday, March 5, 2012

DAYDREAMING...



Hello Friends - Happy Monday!! I hope you had a nice weekend! I sure did! I spent the weekend with my mom and we had such a wonderful time. We stamped, played Canasta and watched movies all weekend. It was SO relaxing. Very little cooking and very few interruptions! Wonderful!

On my card today, I used the Technique Junkie Newsletter and the Curvy Borders technique from the December 2011/ January 2012 issue. 

This cute image comes from the Peeker's Collection from Susana's Custom Art and Card Design

Here are some more details:
Stamps: Day Dreaming Peeker (you can get the entire sheet of these adorable images HERE), Words are from Stampin' Up Birthdays are the best
Cardstock: White, Regal Rose, Basic Black
Accessories: Flower Border Punch, Dew Drops, Large Oval Punch, Mini Glue Dots, Pop Dots, Oval Spellbinders, Oval Scallop Spellbinders, White Gel Pen, Pink grosgrain

Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Chrissy D

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

SOOOO sweet and pretty! Love the way you framed out this darling image.
Lynn

Gina Lindsay said...

Sounds like a great weekend. I spent the weekend with my Mom too! Your card is very pretty and uses my Mom's favorite color combo. I love that image, I remember having one of those jewelry boxes and laying and watching that ballerinas spin around and around.

Traci S. said...

What a precious card, Chris! I had a jewelry box just like that when I was about 6 years old! I love the curvy borders...inluding the dots on the white base! This is so cute. This image reminds me of so many of the girls in our family...nieces, grand-daughters etc... P-R-E-C-I-O-U-S!

He IS Able!
Traci Starkweather