Saturday, March 3, 2012

YOU'RE A SUPER MOM!


Hello Friends! It is SATURDAY and that means Sweet Stop Sketch Saturday!!! This weekend, I am enjoying some NO KIDS time with my mom at her house. We are hanging out stamping all weekend. Of course I had a hard time deciding what to pack, so I packed up nearly all of my Stamp Room and headed on over to spend some time with my Mom! Below is the sketch....



Have you shopped at Susana's Custom Art and Card Design? Susana offers such FAST service - I love it! She also answers all of my questions too... and let me tell ya! When I buy a new product I like to know how it works... I love her website, because she offers TONS of ideas how to use the latest and greatest materials found in her store! Her store and blog share all kinds of wonderful ideas with her talented Design Team, videos and tutorials with pictures. 

Isn't this image FUN? This is a new image over at Susana's Custom Art and Card Design called Marvelous Mom. I stamped this image in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored the image with the following Copic Colors YG00, YG17, YG67, V25, V95, V91, E00, E49, E47, E35, E39, E04, BG000, BG07, BG09, 100, C3, C5, C8.

Using the Kaiser Craft Utopia 6 x 6 paper pad, I stamped the image and cut the luggage out, paper piecing the baby bags. I added polka dot organdy ribbon had in my stash and ran the Fanciful Flourish die from Cheery Lynn Designs. I added the Maya Road Trinket Collection - Green Leaf and used the American Crafts Ultimate White Gel Pen to highlight a few areas on the image I colored.

Take some time to be inspired by the Sugar Babies creations: Cathy McCauleyMonika DavisJanice MeltonKim O'ConnellShannon WhiteShelby Goolsby, and Wendy Ramlakhan.

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!
Chrissy D

5 comments:

Cathymac said...

That image is just too cute, Chrissy! Love your papers and colors! Thanks for the tip about Susana's blog...I love tutorials! Have a wonderful weekend!

Shannon White said...

Oh this is such an Adorable Card! Love your fun image and Wonderful coloring and paper piecing! I Love tutorials too, so I am going to have to go and check out Susana's blog too! Thanks so much for the inspiration! 8-)

Hope you have a Wonderful stamp filled weekend Lady!
Enjoy!

Hugs
Shannon

jimlynn said...

Adorable with a capital A!!! Such a precious image and a fantastic card.
Lynn

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous card Chrissy. That image is just awesome. Great coloring... love the the papers and pretty embellishments.

Cindi said...

Great card! Love the coloring and paper piecing.