Friday, March 9, 2012

TECHNIQUE JUNKIE BLOG HOP!


 Welcome to Technique Junkies Stampin' Up Companion CD Blog Hop - however today we are using ANY product we want! Come join the fun!!!

Wasn't Donna's 
project WONDERFUL and full of Inspiration!? (If you didn't arrive here from the Technique Junkie blog, you don't want to miss what our whole DT has in store for you! The Blog Hop starts HERE.



The winner will be randomly chosen from commenting hoppers and will be posted on Pat’s blog the following week (not sure what day….)  The prize will be the winner’s choice of any TWO TJ CD’s ! What a great prize!


On my card today, I used the technique from the CD called - Tinted Crystal Effects! I used the colors: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky, Crumb Cake, Blush Blossom, Melon Mambo and Buckaroo Blue.


Cardstock: Basic Black, Soft Sky, Creamy Caramel, Whisper White
Accessories: Tooth Pick,, Crystal Effects, Macrame Flower from SU


Stamps: From Susanna's Custom Art and Card Design called the Little Peekers Collection - Sweet Mischief Peeker

The Hop:

Judy Jackson                      
Donna Duquette              
Chris Dickinson - YOU ARE HERE                  
Hetty Sanders  - GO HERE NEXT                  

Have you tried any of the techniques? What is your favorite that you have seen so far?

If you have never seen a Technique Junkies Newsletter - Here is the link to a free tutorial:


http://www.techniquejunkies.com/blended-markers.pdf


This CD is a Pictorial PDF form of cds - and EASY to understand! I love it!!! So many cool techniques!
You can order your copy of the cd here!!!


Location








Here is a PEEK at tomorrows post using ANOTHER technique from this great cd. Stop on back to check it out!





Enjoy the hop and head on over to Hetty Sanders  Blog! She ALWAYS inspires me!!! Have a great weekend!
 Chrissy D

34 comments:

Hetty said...

Lovely card, Chris!

Claudine said...

Love the card, how cute with the little girl. I just love the colors as well. Stunning!!

1CardCreator said...

Sweet card, I love Stampin Up products too, awesome prize!

stampqueen said...

Cute and an interesting affect with the chrystal effects!!!

Lucky Charm Crafts by Lynn Barwald said...

Your card is so cute, Chris! I do love the technique you used too.. really beautiful. Lynn B

stamping sue said...

Fantastic card. technique sounds interesting.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Designing with Debbie said...

Great card as always. Wonderful coloring.

Patti J said...

Wow, Chrissy - beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing! Your sneak peek looks beautiful, as well :)

Niki said...

Chris,
really cute card, I can just imagine kids stretching for dessert.

I have a lot of favorite TJ techniques, often with my Twinkling H2O's. I don't have this CD. It may hold a new fave for me.

BarbaraW said...

Cute image. Great technique.

Karen R. said...

Hey Chrissy! Very cute card! I don't have a favorite technique yet! Too hard to chose! I also wanted to tell you that I like your "About Me" comments on your blog page! ;)

Priscilla said...

Adorable card. I don't have this cd yet because I only have a few stamping up products. Glad to see this hop showing that other products will work as well. This looks like an interesting technique. TFS.

celweb said...

This card is so cute! I love all the textures and add-ons!

Shelley said...

Wow, I love this card. Will have to try that technique. Is that flower hand crocheted? Lovely.

Gayle said...

Great share! I love all the techniques. My favorite one is whatever I just finished. I love to learn new techniques that iws why I subscribe to the TJ newsletter. About the time I think I've seen it all you come up with another new and favorite technique for Pat to share.

Gayle
Gaylememories@ sbcglobal.net

Lisa Stewart said...

I haven't tried this technique, but I do have the CD. I will check it out now! Thanks for the inspiration, and such a cute card!

Karen McAlpine said...

Really like the results you achieved with this tech. Looks like you added the crystal effects to most of the image. Very cool!

Desert Kat said...

Very cute card love all the belly's. I don't have a favorite but I can say I like all of the ones I have tried.

Unknown said...

beautiful work love this technique

Lisa Somerville said...

Such a cute BD Card - love the colors!

Barbara "Bo" Trommer said...

It's nice how well this technique works with the stamp you picked. Thanks for the inspiration.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling image- great card- cool technique! Love the sneak peek image too!

Mary Strauser said...

Really cute card. This is one of the Techniques I want to try on the CD.
Thanks for sharing

Shirl said...

Hi Chris,
This is one of my favorite cards! Thanks for sharing.

Ali Manning said...

Love the crystal effects technique and the coloring on the card - looks awesome!

inkedx2 said...

I saw this come through the e-mail to the group. I was intrigued. Glad I looked further as I will be trying this.

Sue D said...

Great technique--I have never tried it before. Cute birthday card.

CarlavdM said...

What a lovely card Chris.
It all combines very well.
I can see the what's coming next.....cake tipping over...haha.

Vickie Kertz said...

Very cute. I love the effect crystal effects gives. I am going to have to try this.

Carolyn Sharkas said...

Great card, and just love the little girl, she is adorable. I use Crystal Effects all the time, but I've never tinted it. I need to try it, for sure.

thanks for sharing

carolyn s

ceashark at aol dot com

Holly said...

What a great card!!

Catherine Kraft said...

Very cute card! Been playing with Zen Stamping, which is very relaxing! Blessings~
catherinesangels@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Lovely card Chris!

lilscrappers said...

tinted, eh? I need to look at that! Love the card and the colouring :)