Monday, August 30, 2010

GLITTERY PUMPKIN VINE


Hello Everyone! I hope you had a FABULOUS weekend! We are gearing up for fall and more school activities this week, so I thought I would make a SPARKLY fall card! We have enrichment class sign ups today, so I will be gone the first half of the day doing that, then I hope to come home and do some more creating!!!


I used the SPARKLY STAINED GLASS technique and grabbed some fun, new designers papers. Who can resist using NEW things? I love the fun, quirky fall stamps QKR Stampede has! Such a fun collection to look through!

Here are some more details: Pumpkin Vine
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Espresso, White, DP from SU, Acetate
Accessories: Felt leaves, Crystal Effects, Spray adhesive, Glitter, Dew Drops, Mini Glue Dots, Linen Ribbon

I hope you have a GREAT day!!!  Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Chrissy D

8 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Morning dear
This is a great card I love the colours and the imageand especially all the glitter, just perfect
Hugs Jacqui x

Sally said...

Beautiful card. Love all that glitz. Did you use tissue paper behind all that glitter?

Basement Stamper said...

That stained glass looks beautiful! we are having a fall challenge over at Critter Sketch Challenge blog as well ;-)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Great colors...and design.

Dani said...

Ooo, love the glitter! Fabulous!

Terry said...

so loving this sparkling Fall card! It is stunning!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful card- love all of the pretty sparkle! TFS

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Stunning Chrissy!! I love the pumpkin with all the glitter. Gorgeous!
hugs,
Chris