Friday, August 27, 2010

HERE KITTY, KITTY


HELLO EVERYONE! I have been soooo busy this week planning a SuRPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY for my Daughter! She has NOOOOO CLUE it is for her. I told her I was doing all of this work for a customer! It is a good thing I do things like this every now and then! LOL I made the above banner for the party WITH her help! I even hung it up, so we could see what it would look like on the Birthday Girl's wall. heehee If you recall...her birthday was early August, so she has NO INKLING it is for her. I love it!!! Both girls keep asking if they can go to the party. So I told them that when I see the MOM, I will ask her if they can stay IF they help me clean! LOL

I will share a close up of the banner one day next week!

Next week, SWEET 'n SASSY STAMPS will be holding a NEW RELEASE!!! This NEW RELEASE will include some of my personal artwork! I hope you will take a look and if you like them even buy them! 



Todays project uses Mark's Finest Papers stamp set More of Speedy the Cat's Friends. I created this for the Technique Junkie Newsletter and used the SOFT and SPARKLY Technique...


Here are a few more details:
Cardstock: White, Sparkle Abysse from the PAPER TEMPTRESS The Sparkle Abysse is just DAZZLING without the mess! Bashful Blue too!Accessories: Flower Soft, Glitter, Glue, Paper Piercing Tool, marker, White Craft Ink, Oval Punches, Striped Ribbon, Dew Drops, Dimensionals



OK! I am off to shower, make some cup cakes for the party and clean up my house. I also need to finish up some last minute Craft plans for tonight too! Thank you for stopping by! HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!

Be Blessed!
Chrissy D

7 comments:

Dani said...

Oh my word, that is too funny about the birthday party! You're so sneaky! :) Love the card, super cute!

Dawnll said...

I can't believe she hasn't figured it out, she even told me it had been her birthday.
That cat image is adorable!
Good Luck with the party and hope Grace has a great time.

Cheryl said...

How funny! I can't believe she hasn't caught on!

Your card is adorable!

Noelle Reese said...

How funny! I can't wait to see the picture of her surprised face! Be sure to write in her card that one of her gifts is she really doesn't have to clean up LOL Cute cat! I adore cats!

Terry said...

This is such a "pretty" card! Darling little kitty! Your daughter is going to be soooooooo surprised!

Sally said...

You are such a sneaky mom....I love it. I used to do the same thing to my son when he was living at home. I would love the see the look on her face when she realizes you did all that work for HER!

You card is so adorable.

Kristie Maynard said...

Sneaky Mama! I love it!
Very cool card, she sure is sitting pretty!