Sunday, August 15, 2010

MODERN GRID - MISS U TONS


Hello Everyone- I am so glad you popped in! Todays card, uses the MODERN GRID technique from the April/ May 2007 Technique Junkie Newsletter. This technique is sooooo much fun to play with. ARE YOU A JUNKIE YET? :)


Have you ordered CD 8 yet? If not, get your fingers typing and send an email quick to Pat Huntoon (phuntoon@optonline.net) and order it! There are several wonderful techniques and more design sketches -- none of which are in any TJ newsletter! The CD offers the same terrific format as all of the newsletters. 

Anyways, my card here uses the gorgeous stamp set from Firecracker Designs by Pamela called Elephants on Parade. Beautifully illustrated and filled with wonderful and fun sentiments! This set is sure to offer a wide variety of different types of cards!


Here are some more details on my project...
Stamp Set: Firecracker Designs by Pamela called Elephants on Parade.
Cardstock: White, Sahara Sand, Garden Greem
Accessories: Technique Junkie Newsletter, Water Based Black Marker, Copics, Cropodile, Twill, Black Jumbo Brads, Circle Punches

Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!!
Chrissy D

7 comments:

Dawnll said...

Love the play on words here. I think that is the first really nice elephant image I have seen. Great job with this one sweetie!

Beate said...

Great showcase of this technique. Wonderful card!
Hugs and smiles

Hetty said...

Great card and I just love this technique!! Wonderful!

Ursula said...

Fabuloso, Chris! I just LOVE the grid technique; it's so fun, and produces surprisingly delightful results! Nice work!

FireCracker082 said...

oh fun technique to use with this set! love the doodles!

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Wow! I totally love that technique!!!! Thanks for sharing and getting my mind thinking!

kc_froglady said...

I really like this one! This is a fabulous set and lots of choices to use with in your grid!