Friday, February 5, 2010

BLOGGERS CHALLENGE and a FEW MORE TOO!

























Hello!!! Ever have one of those days? Well, this morning has been one! My Firefox internet wasn't working well and after hours trying to fix my internet, I decided to just switch over to see if my Explorer would work. And what do you know- it did! No problems. So now my sweet hubby will have to fix my Firefox but I will remain with my faithful explorer for now. Sigh. I know...boring story. I am not very interesting! :)

Anyways - on to my card. Isn't this little girl SWEET? It is one of Mo's Digital Pencils' images.



















Todays card uses several challenges...
1. Bloggers Challenge - use Red, Black and White. You can see more participants blogs by clicking HERE.
2. Sweet Stop Sketch- SSS41
3. Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge #24 asks us to make a card using a child based on

Matthew 18:4 Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.


I think that covers all of the challenges!!! :) Now for the details:
Stamps: SU Holiday Greetings, Digital image from Mo's Digital Pencil
Cardstock: TLC DP, White, Red, Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, Heart felt ribbon, Dimensionals, Heart gems
Technique: Wisped Frames from Technique Junkies

Thanks so much for stopping by! I am ready to have a GREAT day, despite my rough start to the day! Have a wonderful weekend!

Many Blessings -

Chrissy D

24 comments:

Ida said...

Well inspite of your computer woes you've managed to show a totally cute, charming and fun card. Love it.

Basement Stamper said...

cute card!

Stampin Mindy said...

Super Cute, love the image and layout. Darling!

Danni said...

What an adorable card! So sweet!

tonistamps said...

What a sweet image Chris! Totally cute!

Sheryl Dickinson said...

Super cute! Love the image and the cut out heart strip! I'm so glad I'm finally able to comment on your blog!!

Marsha Fisher said...

What a sweet little girl image!

Lisa Somerville said...

Cute, love the Wisped Frames Technique!

Ceal said...

Chris this is adorable! I just love the technique and your coloring. TFS

Gerrie Johnnic said...

What a cute image done perfectly!

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a sweet image- and beautiful coloring. Love the sketch you used.....wonderful card!

Patti Chesky said...

That image is so adorable. Sorry to hear your day was so frustrating, but your card is beautiful!!!

Connie Babbert said...

So sweet, Chris! Love that image. I can't wait to try that new technique, too! Thanks for sharing...

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so sweet Chrissy!! I love the adorable image and your coloring and design is gorgeous! Great layout!
hugs,
Chris

Tami Black said...

This image is absolutely darling -- like a little flirt! Love the background and this image!

Connie Fossenier said...

She is just way too cute...and super job on coloring the image..Mo's images are awesome..
connie paxman

Kristen said...

Great card, I Love the image. Very pretty.

Unknown said...

Too stinkin' cute!!!

Nikki Bond said...

Darling image...love your L/O! {SMILES}

Steph Zerbe said...

Super cute card and image! Great color work too!

Lisa Bohler said...

Such a darling image...the ruffles on her dress match the ruffles on the heart! LOVE what you did with the image and this layout!

Helen said...

Adorable card! I love that image and I love your choice of colors! Thank you for playing along with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!
Blessings!
~H

Lori said...

What a sweet image!

Anonymous said...

What a darling--and the card is too! So glad you got to play along. hugs, Nola