Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Rose is a Rose in Mono Dies...

Rose is a rose is a rose is a rose...

Loveliness extreme.
Extra gaiters,
Loveliness extreme.
Sweetest ice-cream.
Pages ages page ages page ages.

by Gertrude Stein

Hello! This card is one I made for the February/March Technique Junkies using a Technique called Design Junkies.

I have been working on my schedule at home, trying to balance everything. This year has been our BEST school year yet. I am finding myself much more relaxed and able to focus on spending time with the LORD.

Last week, I had a few FUN e-mails...Della from I Brake for Stamps invited me to join her Design Team, so after a few days of prayer and setting up my schedule I decided to join the Team! While these images above are not I Brake For Stamps I will be showing you some projects with them in the next few days.

One thing I LOVED about I Brake For Stamps is I get to offer you a DISCOUNT! When you shop at I Brake For Stamps and upon checking out use the discount code SAVE10CHRIS and get 10% OFF your order!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!!!

Chrissy D

5 comments:

Sally said...

I love your card and I am so happy to hear that things are working out better for you this year. Congrats on the DT!

Stressed Stamper said...

Congrats with the DT...Love the backing paper on your card - or have you punched it...either way - love it

Kathy W said...

congrats on DT, you are way too talented not to be showing off your work-
lovely card btw

Dani said...

Congrats on the DT! That is awesome! And I'm so happy that school is going so well!

Dani said...

Oh and beautiful card!