Tuesday, February 16, 2010

PLAYFUL KITTENS in MONO DIES

Hello! Yesterday while my children did school, I colored. :) I try to do fairly simple things while they do school so I can be "available" to help them as they need help.

I am in a constant state of organizing my office and cleaning it out these days. My sweetie bought me some new cabinets, so he hung them in my office and I was able to remove the big table. That freed up extra space and I decided to get rid of a few more things. Now, since I was able to free up that space, I decided to pull my Cricut out of its box and use it! Imagine that! Using something I bought! lol Using the Garden Font, I cut several flowers out to create my MONO DIES background!


MONO DIES is a technique from the latest Technique Junkies Newsletter! I colored this sweet image called Playful Kittens from I BRAKE FOR STAMPS. This image is SO afforable and FUN to color!

Another Fabulous thing is YOU can CLICK HERE to save 10% at I BRAKE FOR STAMPS by using this code: SAVE10CHRIS





















Here are a few more details for you:
TECHNIQUES: Airbrushing, Mono Dies by Technique Junkies
Stamps: Playful Kittens from I Brake For Stamps, Words - from SU
Cardstock: Coordinations, White, Black,
Ink: Copics, Black Spica Pen
Accessories: Cricut, Walk in My Garden, Dew Drops, Sanding Block, Dimensionals, Red Sticky Tape (awesome price here), Micro Beads

Thanks so much for leaving me comments. I love hearing from you!!! Have a blessed day!

Chrissy D

7 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great card! Love your coloring. Those clear dots look nice on the flower. :o)

Gerrie Johnnic said...

WOW, amazing work Chrissy, just beautiful!

Dani said...

Very pretty! I just love your coloring.

Kathy W said...

oh my goodness, I can't believe you colored that image, it looks like a print!

Danni said...

What a wonderful card, so sweet!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love this pretty card! Beautiful coloring. Love the technique too. You re-did your blog too.....!!

Fern said...

Beautiful Card, Chris, I loooove those little kitties!! Super cute!!